sobota, 1 grudnia 2012

New collection "Sunny Meadow" & surprise!


 Hello my virtual Friends!

This is my new collection "Sunny Meadow";
The collection includes :
  1. "Sunny Meadow" Papers
  2. "Sunny Meadow" Elements
  3. "Sunny Meadow" Alpha
  4. "Sunny Meadow" Frames

"Sunny Meadow" - kit a sun-filled and residents meadows
The kit consists painted and cutting elements.

You won’t find CU products in it!

You can use the kit to prepare sites for your friends

 I’ve prepared 14 different , delicate papers and 100 elements full of colours.
You are all invited to do some shopping and to have fun!








and surprise 4U :)



Download --> HERE<--



Have fun!!!

Małgosia




8 komentarzy:

Maca pisze...

Wooow, totally fantastic new kit!!! Thank you sooo much for a coupon.
I am very happy. Have a nice day! Hugs! Maca

Fiona M pisze...

You just made my day!! What a wonderful kit & to get a coupon. Wow. Thank you so much. I will get much pleasure from this kit.

Люмика pisze...

Wow, thanks for the win! kit is adorable!

Fairy White pisze...

Oh, I can say how happy I am - I've got a coupon!!! Thank you a thousand times!!!

CBH pisze...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on May. 20, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonimowy pisze...

Thank you so much!

Rosi pisze...

thank you so much for the lovely freebie!

Anonimowy pisze...

Merci mille fois pour cette adorable freebie. Merci de votre générosité.Gene (✿♥‿♥)

*** The translator of side - especially for You! ---> ***

35 languages of world - especially for You!

1 Lipca 2008' ZAPRASZAM!

Dzisiaj ruszył mój blog..... bardzo sie cieszę, że mogę podzielić się tym, co kocham robić!